nuffnang ads

Sunday, June 15

movie marathon

movie marathon yesterday..ive watched constantine, spongebob squarepants the movie, the avatar series (water and earth series) that my dad downloaded and i skipped parts, meet the robinsons and blood diamond. by the time i finished all movies, my head got dizzy and i kinda wobble my way to my room..i cant open my eyes. if i do, all i see is blue.. i seriously recommend you readers to watch blood diamond..people are forced to mine blood diamond a.k.a conflict diamond, many people suffers including children who lost their family due to separation..


Diamond seekers work at a diamond mine outside Freetown This picture is taken from Worldpress.org


blood diamond



constantine

spongebob squarepants the movie


avatar the last air bender

meet the robinsons

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p