nuffnang ads

Saturday, November 29

7 things

i visited my cousin fadzli's blog which he didnt mention that he has one and im sure he has a good explanation for not telling me, and decided to do this tag thing..i customize the questions a bit.it is in bahasa Melayu but i translate it to English.

7 facts about me
- it is rare to see me take afternoon nap
- i love to daydream
- my fave flower is daisy
- i love the beach but i cannot swim well
- i like fast cars and 4WD
- im a morning person, therefore i like breakfast
- i turn to strawberry ice cream and cartoon whenever i feel sad

7 things im most afraid of in this world
- Allah SWT
- dark places
- creepy crawlers
- losing to something i know im good at
- the thunder and lightning though i like the rain
- blood
- involve in accident that will resulted to permanent disability,even though i like fast cars

7 songs
- right here waiting by richard marx
- a love that will last by renee olstead
- ada untukmu by nubhan
- 7 things by miley cyrus
- fall for you by secondhand serenade
- chantek by altimet
- lovefool by the cardigans (my current ringtone)

7 most precious things
- my handphone
- makeup and accessories
- pictures of my captured moments
- this blog
- certificates,tags,birthday cards,presents/souvenirs
- teddies
- my sense of humour

7 first-time in my life
- when i learn how to ride a bicycle
- when i attend UiTM
- the first time i agree to be someone's girl
- when ive been cheated and stabbed
- my first job at Kamdar
- when i got dumped and my CGPA went down
- romantic moment

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p