nuffnang ads

Tuesday, November 4

ive been tagged

Kak Az tagged me and the rules are you need to dump all the items in your handbag (do not attempt to left any behind),take a picture of your mess,list them and answer 4 questions.honestly,i haven’t got the time to take out items from my last trip to Terengganu because I have been preoccupied with family gathering and preparing for MUET’s speaking test.im glad there are no pests making themselves at home in my handbag.

the picture:



the items:

Handphone-not in pic (which I use to take this pic),wallet,earring,butterfly hairclip,hair claws,Dove’s leave on hair conditioner,roll-on perfume,nail buffer,lip balm,lip gloss,compact powder which I rarely use,May’s soap (got it from Mayangsari Beach Resort), tissue,wet tissue,Kotex pad,Beprosone ointment (skin medication),panadol ActiFast,pendrive,nokia earphone,some candies,home keys with turtle keychain (which remind me of my home and my second home,Terengganu)MUET slip,notes and my pen case.

the questions:

What’s the most important thing in your handbag?
handphone and wallet (if my make up set fit in my handbag,i would say it would be one of the most important things)

What’s the most embarrassing thing in your handbag? May's soap (as if i take a shower in the mall...)

What’s the smallest thing in your handbag? earring

Is there anything illegal in your handbag? if there is,i wouldnt be posting them would i??

i tag bloggers who read my blog...

note to ann:
post this dare quick Ann...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p