nuffnang ads

Tuesday, November 4

missing Dungun





I was in Dungun,Terengganu on the 29th of October until the 31st to hand my practical report and deliver my presentation.it went well,there are 6 of us.i feel intimidated by the presenter at first as they deliver such good presentation.my advisor did not ask me any questions though which I am not sure whether she thought my presentation was either good or bad.but im just glad I get through it.

Later,I stayed at my room Redang 1, No.222 and everybody was excited to see me and I feel overwhelmed and happy to meet them.my old room mate said that our room is not as fun as it was before because the 2 new room mates from Terengganu did not know how to have fun.i laugh out loud to this.i remember that our room used to be the place for group discussion we always do our revision together,we would told each other that we are gonna study late at nite and some of us would accompany each other.also we played the music out loud,close the curtain and dance to the music.we even played dress up and strut in the room pretending that we are supermodel.

as I love watching movie,our place become the hot spot to watch movie.because im so rajin,going around the block,exchange CDs or rent them.most of the movie we watched are rated horror.although I dislike watching that type of genre,it was fun watching the movie together.we would close the curtain,switch off the lamp,lock the door,make hot chocolate or milo,lined up our teddies and pillows and cover ourselves with blanket.good old days.our room was super fun.we have people coming in and out all the time but we manage to keep our room clean.i told the juniors,Ani and Shida,when they first assigned to the room to arrange the slippers and shoes neatly and to sweep the floor because UiTM is located in front of the beach,therefore there will be a lot of sand stuck under the shoes or get caught on our kain or pants.we always eat together but on me and yana’s last days at UiTM we seldom eat together.

overall,I missed the moments we share together.all the laughter,the cries,the jokes,the fight we had…looking back,I really wish I could turn back time.UiTM is the place where I discover my passion for gamelan not forgetting my duty as class representative.





During my trip to Dungun, I stayed at Mayangsari Beach Resort in for one night.mine is Garden Villa with one room that has a queen size bed,shower room and toilet,a television,a refrigerator and a closet. The resort was breath taking.it is situated in front of the beach and there’s a beach soccer court.in addition,it is 5 mins drive to UiTM.

Check in time is from 3pm onwards and check out time is at 12 noon.room reservation are held until 5pm.for reservation, call 098457885 or check out the website MAYANGSARI:DUNGUN,TERENGGANU

The address is
LOT 1251, Jalan Pantai
Kampung Sura Tengah
23000 Dungun, Terengganu

p/s:they should really give me credit on my advertorial..haha,no la,just little info,im promoting Terengganu,my second home.

1 comment:

  1. salam...i was a member of gamelan team too when i was in standard 6..my uncle was a culture officer at museum pekan.

    the gamelan sound so nice and creepy sometimes.. ;-)

    regards,...uitm blog reader
    http://damhamaza.com

    ReplyDelete

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p