nuffnang ads

Tuesday, June 29

blogger award female




blog tag from kak az, i havent done this in awhile...i enjoy doing blog tag.

1. Are you happy now?
contented

2. Your favorite colour(s).
red

3. Have you received tag(s) before?
yes i have

4. Things that can make you happy.
hugs and kisses,jokes

5. Name nine people that you wanna tag. Do tell them in order to get the respond.
ann,hani,halle,lia,afya,sheera and those who read this and if u did this tag tell me,i want to read yours

6. Are you happy with what you've now?
thankful for what i have now...but i would like to have more and willing to sacrifice and work hard for them

7. Describe something about people that you've tag.
ann is my bestfriend forever,hani is my good friend when i did my diploma in dungun,halle is my exschool mate and now she is dungun,lia and afya are my classmates and sheera is my funky housemate who own abu which is an adorable cat which i syg so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p