nuffnang ads

Tuesday, June 29

ultimate question of the year answered without realize

I’ve been lazing around the house for quite some time just waiting to get back for the new term. Apart from lazing, I also did some thinking. Thinking about the future for I have only about half a year to finish my degree, half a year for industrial training and then if Allah swt willing I would finish my degree next year on April. Last weekend I was doing some bonding girl time with my bestfriend ann. We were at McDonalds and she popped one lethal question, the question that I have been dreading slash avoiding for quite some time this year.

What are your plans for the future?

In other words, what she really meant is what I am going to do after I have finish with my studies. I stutter for awhile, giving a long opening speech which I was really buy myself some time looking for the appropriate words so that I’d looked smart. You see, with ann, she got this thing that she is a keep-moving-forward kind of person. She plans things although she didn’t realize she was doing it but she did and 99% she sticks with her plans but with add-ons crazy fun things. Getting back to her question, I don’t really know what to say. She asked about our plans getting a place somewhere in KL and do job-hunting together. She has friends offering a place in Ampang and Kampung Baru. We did plan to live together someday, but I don’t really want to start a life in KL. I prefer JB. The idea was left hanging for awhile until we really finish our studies. Later, while munching on fries, I said to her, “ann, you know that I want to take a level up with my studies after I finish with my degree. You know, unlike you and farah (my other best friend forever), im not lucky in the love department. Therefore, I was thinking, after my degree’s over, i would work for a year and see if there’s love within that one year. If there is none, I would pursue my studies and if there is love, I would not continue studying”. After saying those words, I just realize I have the answer for that ultimate question. But then again, plans might change. Who knows right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p