nuffnang ads

Sunday, January 2

What do girls look for in guys pt2

This is the second part of my post What Do Girls Look for in Guys

I've conducted a survey to see what type of guys that most girls look for. I came up with 6 types or categories of guys. 42 bloggers and readers take part in this survey (by force/own willingness) and this is the result


14 voted for considerate/nice
12 voted for romantic/appreciative
7 voted for intelligent/witty
5 voted for free spirited/rebellious
3 voted for artistic/creative
1 voted for confident/influential

Most girls opt for the considerate/nice type and the romantic/appreciative type.


Romeo & Juliet

A typical "nice guy" is perceived to put the needs of others before his own, avoids confrontations, does favors, gives emotional support, and generally acts nicely towards women. ( source: Wikipedia)I guess this is why most girls choose Mr.Nice Guy because they feel safer and they act nicely towards girls. Mr.Romantic comes in second place probably because this type of guy understands women and treats them like they are the center of the universe.

If I were to choose, I would say either romantic/appreciative or intelligent/witty. I dream of someone who is a hopeless romantic as I am, guys belong in the intelligent/witty category fascinate me. A mix of both type would be nice...If I was ask to sort from which I like most, I would say:

  1. romantic/appreciative
  2. intelligent/witty
  3. confident/influential
  4. considerate/nice
  5. free spirited/rebellious
  6. artistic/creative
That's just me... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p