nuffnang ads

Monday, February 28

my stressful weekend

Hi there, hope you guys had a great weekend. I don't because I have to stay in my room finishing my final proposal. +_+" The only time I went out is for a quick drink with a bunch of office mate at Banafee, that's all. It kinda made my day though because the keyboard/singer in the band was super cute and he has this amazing voice that made you want to attentively listen. Hell, I don't mind if he sings an alien song, it's his voice I'm attracted to, and...his cute looks.. @_@ ehem!

Anyway, I'm not gonna talk about him in today post. I'm gonna talk about my new favourite YouTube star >>> NINA! She is a 4 year old half-American half-Japanese. She lives in Japan and her American dad recorded her everyday activities and post the videos on YouTube so that his family in America can see her growing up.


Nina when she was a baby

Nina, now...

Her videos cheer me up and lift up the stress!

p/s: now I understand the feeling when they say it is good to see your kid's face after a long day at work, you forget all your problem and it made your heart melts and you feel mushy inside...

updated

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p