nuffnang ads

Thursday, February 24

patience is a virtue

I had enough.

Is it a crime if you do not have a boyfriend?

Who decides at certain age you have to have a boyfriend?

Don't you people realize it is a torture for singleton to keep repeating the same answer as to why we do not have boyfriend/girlfriend...yet?

No my dear, I'm neither picky nor idealistic, I do know there's no such thing as prince charming or knight in shining armour. It's just that, I don't trust people easily. It takes time to build trust and love, some are not willing to wait that long with me. I don't believe in love at first sight honestly.

Patience is a virtue. When the time has come, and it is right... i'll know, and you'll know.


"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances." Thomas Jefferson



No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p