nuffnang ads

Sunday, February 13

super sweet birthday!

Hello there...

It's been days since my 24th birthday last Wednesday. I've received tons of wishes from loved ones that made me feel over the rainbow. There are surprises that made my heart melt and jump!
Every birthday I had was unforgettable and people I loved keep adding up. I love birthdays (altho it made you older,nvm...)

Talking about birthdays, have you ever watched MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen? If you don't, go ahead Google it!...maybe later? Anyway, MTV's MSSS is a cool reality tv show where teens go over the top preparing for their 16th birthday (hence, the name of the show). MTV viewers get the chance to see all the drama behind the scenes that takes place in the preparation of the party from sending out the invitations to surprise birthday gifts that mostly involve luxury 4-wheelers (yes, I'm taking about them cars). Your jaws will drop to see these teens top each other by throwing birthday parties that exceed expectations. After seeing each episode, I will automatically daydreaming what MSSS will be like.


At my party, I'm gonna wear a baby-doll like dress in a fun colour because my theme is princess+circus. I'm gonna arrive in style carried by hot men. There will be endless performances by cirque du soleil, a group of exotic belly dancers, not forgetting a spread of food galore. A huge dance floor and sound system with deejay playing my favourite songs will be at the center. Oh and I'm gonna include a carousel somewhere... I'm not going to invite anybody famous to perform at my party because I want all the attention on me. At the end of the party, my parents will surprise me with a custom pink Bugatti Veyron. ^_^

p/s: I know some of you are lazy to even bother Googling MSSS, here goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p