nuffnang ads

Tuesday, February 1

the life of an intern

Hello there February!

my fave month of the year. You wanna know why? Because it's my birthday on the 9th! Should I be happy that it's my birthday or sad because I'm gonna be a year older? Nahh.. I should be happy because birthday comes once a year. Plus, age is only a number. Age does not define you.

This year, I'm finally going to finish my studies and officially become an undergraduate. Next, I'm gonna do job-hunting and hope I get the job that I really enjoy doing. Feels weird that I'm unable to go to class and learn from my lectures and receive pocket money from mommy and daddy, instead I'll be working
my ass off
, doing jobs for my boss to earn a living. Currently, not looking forward for that! I have another 2 months to cherish the moment of being a final year student. Speaking of which I'm currently juggling a job and completing my thesis. Yikes! The life of an intern...why mine have to be SUCKish!


Internship...there are ups and downs...
In my case,mostly downs.
Why?
Because my department is short on staff and I feel used,drained!
There are no time for me to focus on my thesis which I have to submit at the end of February!
My current job is to handle school forms. Did you know there are over 1133 schools all over the state of Johor and still counting. Currently, TM introduced a new internet package for school, thus I'm in charge of handling the forms, calling schools, updating the forms received everyday bla bla bla.
I'm glad tomorrow is off day till Friday 4th. After this Chinese New Year Holiday, I'm gonna start focusing on my thesis. I'm only an intern. I'm not the employee. In case the company forgot, I'm still a student of UiTM, plus, the company doesn't own me. I don't work here. I'm here to help and learn. Duh!

Freaking tired and annoyed right now.
Well, like a good friend said to me once. "hadapi dengan senyuman" which is Malay for FACE IT WITH A SMILE and an open heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p