nuffnang ads

Friday, March 9

# 13 on absolute love

I love beef with black pepper.

I would cook this dish everytime I found beef in the fridge and mama would tell me "aren't you sick of it already?" I post a recipe of the dish before and with this one, it's a bit different, the taste is also different. I guess, when you like something so much you would not get tired of it and in my case, I try to cook the dish in many different possible ways.

The ingredients for this dish are:
Beef
For marinade:
1 1/2 tbs of corn starch
2 tbs of soy sauce
Salt
White Pepper
2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
3 bird's eye chili pepper or as we call it cili padi finely chopped
1 chilli roughly chopped
1 onion chopped in rings
Black peppercorn roughly grind
Black pepper sauce


Marinade beef and leave it for awhile
In a pan, fry the marinated beef. When the beef turn brownish, drain it on the paper towels for a couple of minutes to get rid of any excess oil, set them aside.


Toss in garlic, cili padi, black peppercorn and black pepper sauce. Fry the garlic until lightly browned. Pour in half a cup of water and let it simmer.
Next, add the beef and cook until the water is almost dry.
Lastly, add chilli and onion rings. Serve with rice.

 p/s: excuse the poor quality of images

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p