nuffnang ads

Tuesday, March 20

thanks but no thank you

Love is sometimes funny and surprising...

I am flattered to know that you willingly offer yourself to be my own back up plan should I and mr.beary decide to call it quits.

I am also surprised that it took you a long time to realize that I treat you well but you look at it like I baby you. There's a difference between babying and caring. Thank you for telling me that I'm good to you when you didn't appreciate me.

But now I've moved on and I am genuinely happy with someone who appreciate and understand me and notice the little details about me. I will not cheat nor will I ever think about having a back up man. As for you, you should think things through before deciding on anything because if you don't, you will end up hurting yourself and tag someone along with you. Don't ever settle as second choice for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p