nuffnang ads

Wednesday, March 7

building a house for 2

I have endure a few relationships that I'm not proud of. It hurts and definitely left a deep permanent scar. I agree it is not entirely the other party's fault and sometimes it is mine. But, now I'm matured and started thinking about having a family of my own, I'm ready to be serious and be committed. It's my turn now, I deserve someone nice just for me. I'm not excellent in other things I do, thus I pray let love be one thing that I'm blessed with.

Building a relationship is like building a house. It has to be able to provide shelter, it must have a strong foundation, it must be protected from disasters, easily accessible and last but not least, requires maintenance.

There should be trust as a solid foundation, 4 walls that are made of honesty, loyalty, understanding and reliability. The roof should be made of love, romance and compassion. There are other things that make a house cosy and comfortable, so does a relationship. Other things that makes it complete are respect, support, care, cooperation, share, committment, consideration, responsibility, patience and loads of other things.

In my opinion, the base, 4 walls and roof of a relationship should be exist first, then the later will slowly develop by themselves. I lack a few things of the basic must-have, that is why my past relationships do not last long. One other thing, waiting for someone makes you loyal and an understanding partner. But to be constantly waiting for someone can make you impatient because you are only human. The fact that you are not going anywhere and unsure of what the relationship leads you to, will eventually makes the basic must-have slowly fades. Without a basic solid foundation, the 4 walls and a roof, a house will definite crumble because of it inability to stand against disasters and obstacles, so is relationship.

Maybe for now, I am willing to wait but eventually I will be tired of waiting. Building a relationship takes 2 partners' effort, to support each other weaknesses and fill in what other lacks in.

p/s: Above is from my experience and in my own opinion, everyone is unique and how they nurture a relationship may varied, their view on relationship is different, I post this short notes to share with you readers, also some things that I long to say and hope the other person reads it, lastly as a reminder for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p