nuffnang ads

Friday, March 2

#5 letter to anybody




1. To my EX-bff who stabs in the back and stole my money and played with my trust

You selfish pathetic human being. It is sad to be you, to have to sneak your way in and pretend that you are nice so that you could stole from me. Your mother must be sad to have someone like you for a daughter because she raised you right with education and teach you moral values. I know she's done the best because she's a teacher herself. She doesn't deserve someone like you. Please don't reproduce, do if you've straighten yourself out!

2. To the person who pretend you are an angel but you are really FAKE!

I know what you did, only I know and the things I know could easily bring you down in the blink of an eye. I'm not going to tell on you because I'm nothing like you. Someday, you will get what you deserve. No wonder you are a mess! With that attitude, prancing around, acting like you are a role model but actually you're not makes me sick! If only people around you know what you are. You didn't deserve respect because you didn't earn it, you are cunning and clever with words. Someday you'll go down, they you'll realize.

3. To the little nosy girl who mind my matters with Teddy.

MYOB! You are pathetic, got no life do you?

p/s: I know you guys are going to read this. GET OFF MY BACK, I surely don't need people like you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p