nuffnang ads

Friday, March 2

#4 rant on anything


There are loads of things that I found annoying from lies to flies, but the most annoying thing so far is inconsiderate people who cuts line. It's a challenge enough and a test of your patience that you have to wait for your turn while you are actually in a hurry, to see people suddenly come and cuts in line really get on my nerves. Clearly they are selfish and only think of themselves, without guilt, cuts in line without thinking of others. Everybody wants to hurry, everyone got issues to get to. I don't care whoever they are, you just have to line up and wait for your turn like everybody else. Of course this doesn't apply to the elderly and sick people. If I have the license to slap, I would slap some senses to these mindless idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p