nuffnang ads

Monday, July 12

blogging is cool

Do you experience the times when you decided to kill your time by surfing the internet but you don't know what to surf?

I don't.

Because I find going online super! My curiosity level is dangerously high (if only it can be applied during lectures time...haha). When I surf the internet, I will open so many pages of celebrity gossips, random facts, jokes (my fave), facebooking, current issues, youtube and of course my blog and googling. I even read on sports! Therefore, it really get on my nerves when the connection is seriously slow. Thanks to the people who invented internet, salute!

My friends just don't understand why I can go online 24/7, they said that after facebooking and searching for information for assignments, they just don't know what to do next. They find it weird that I can go crazy when I go online (crazy in a good way). My only answer to them is, BLOG. Do one. It really helps when you have brilliant or even dumb things in your mind, pour it out in your blog. There's no limit, of course you have to be careful what you blog on because you don't want to end up offending people and face a lawsuit.

Why blogging is so cool:
1. Brings out idea to the public.
2. You can get something off your chest.
3. Share random thoughts like.."have you ever wonder......."
4. Show off your skills such as your own recipes, artwork, etc.
5. Promote and sell stuff.
6. Asking for help to solve problems, by asking for solutions or opinions.
7. Improve your writing skills.
8. You can help people in your own way.
9. Promote awareness like "STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY".
10. Recommend movies, cool hangout place, etc...

There are many reasons why blogging is cool. One of the reasons why I blog is to keep my friends update about myself.

Your blog represent who you are. It's your personal brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p