nuffnang ads

Tuesday, July 6

in my 5th term

new semester (my fifth to be exact),new house,new housemates

This is sorta my last term in UiTM as my last will be industrial training. Days passed by,I'm almost at the end of the road.fuyoo~I've made it this far. I've moved to a new home, rent it with a bunch of new friends and brought along 3 ol' housemates. Same place (pusat komersial seksyen 7) but diff building. Reason of moving out; can't stand the ridiculous price the tenant charges, a lot to pay for,the 5 of us can't afford to pay 1.3K a month for a house (excluding utilities bill, indah water and maintenance). But this new house is really nice. It is corner lot, half furnished, cooler housemates, affordable and a bit quiet. Wish I found this house sooner.


2 comments:

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p