nuffnang ads

Monday, July 19

super crazy fun




I had lots of fun this weekend...not ordinary fun but, SUPER CRAZY FUN!

why?

Because me and my groups of besties have the chance to kill times doing things that we like and enjoy doing together.

We karaoke, we snap pics, we shop, we laugh, we talk, we tell dumb funny jokes...mad love them!

The not-so-best part is I dont feel well but still, I try to make it happen. There were some difficulties but we manage to encounter them with efforts and extreme wants and needs feelings!

NAK SERIBU DAYA! which means, if you really want something badly, you must try in any possible ways to get them done or happen,which we did!
And the result is..............

PRECIOUS FUN TIME MOMENT WHICH STRENGTHEN OUR FRIENDSHIP.
Through thick (endless encounter to make it happen, misunderstandings, sacrifice,etc) and thin (together time)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p