nuffnang ads

Sunday, July 11

cat holocaust

My preparation for this semester: NONE!

Because:
1. My term break was taken away and replaced by intersession with killer subject.
2. My planned vacation during semester holiday since early this year was cancel, back-up plan was at the end of this year and since I have to go to China, I cant afford any vacation this year. The vacation is what motivate me, no vacation, no mood, no preparation. =(
3. I'm still in holiday mood.

The lectures on the first week were surreal blur to me, (and I'm sure to most of the class).

Googled China and on the first page of the Google Image is this image:


An ever-increasingly prosperous nation, China is so large it can barely address the issues of human rights in a meaningful way. So it’s not surprising that animal rights is merely a term that do not have much meaning either. A country that adopts child labor practices, neglects the poor and disenfranchised, oppresses the Tibetans, consumes companion animals, cuts off fins from sharks and throws them back in the ocean to drown, how can we expect anything less?

But I'm sure all countries can't escape from animal cruelty issue. I just hope that people will treat all animals right. We live in this world where we need one another, without we realize it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p