nuffnang ads

Thursday, July 8

bad service

Just got back from class, feeling emotionally tired. Maybe because I'm still in holiday mode. My one and a half semester break is cut till there are only 2 weeks because of intersession and my coming semester break for this semester is only a week as I will start my industrial training as soon as the final examination ends. JUST GREAT!

After class, me and my girls celebrated by eating at Pizza Hut near our house in seksyen 7 Shah Alam. We're totally disappointed with the services there. Our food arrived are cold except the drinks because it suppose to be cold, the waiter is not polite, not friendly and not helping. Just because we're only students, it doesn't mean that you can treat us like that! As a paying customer, we expect to get what we want, whether the customers are school children or a CEO of a big company. I tell you, they don't deserve to be paid for service. Service charge my ass! One of us, request for a suggestion/complaint box, they have none. I swear, if the next time we come and they did not bother to improve their services, we will go straight to the manager, better yet a letter to the company itself.

p/s: what is the best way to cool down emotions so that your mind is at peace and crystal clear, if not full, just a bit is fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p