nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 27

grumpy vs happy


Things that make me light up:

Chocolate
Playful cat
Happy ending
Pleasant surprise
Videos of cute baby
Breakfast with loved ones
Reminiscing sweet memories
When someone tell me that they love me
Random people who smile sincerely at me
Finally completing something either chores, projects

Things that get on my nerves:

Moody people
Liars and cheaters
People who cut in line
Signs in the back of the car
People who put others down
Long repeating commercial breaks
Shop assistants who do not assist
Know-it-all when actually they don’t have a clue
Things that are not what they seem as advertised
Email spam telling you won a lottery/inherited something

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p