nuffnang ads

Tuesday, November 8

muslims fashion that I found cool but afraid to try


Bright colour looks fun and looks like you are promoting yourself for people to look at you. A muslimah is encourage to be modest not attracting people. Clothes like long skirt and tight leggings look fashionable. Pair a really loose blouse with a tight leggings sure look cool but it's body-hugging which is not encourage. Plus, long skirt looks nice with long sleeve tee tuck in but the silhouette of your buttocks is showing. Loose blouse is encourage when it covers the rear end. You look like a doll wearing short dress ballerina-like skirt...of course you have to wear inner but inner is body-hugging and I think the point of putting on inner is so that you are able to wear sheer material so that people cannot see your body parts. Leather jacket looks nice if its body-hugging and not baggy. I sure loves muslimah fashion these days but I need to be careful which to follow and which not, not that I'm a fashion follower..I wear what I feel comfortable with, which I also need to be careful of.

Like my cousin said, I don't want to look hot now, because I'm afraid I will feel hot hereafter..

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p