nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 27

a poem about us


I am full of emotions today, I can’t really do anything…as I scribble his name on a piece of paper, I didn’t realize I let down a tear. Somehow I manage to compose a poem, the story of us so far and I hope our story will never end.

August is when we meet again
In a funny way
I have a new friend
To light up my day

September was full of stories
Of bitter and sweet
That washes away my worries
Of promises to meet

October came with challenges
With trick and treats
But nothing ever change
Even if you’re far than eyes could meet

Now November almost gone
But of you I still fond
The thought of losing you make me shudder
As I sense you now grow colder

December is coming near
How I wish I have you here
To brush away my tear
Make me believe and show no fear
Believe in the love, for you will always be my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p