nuffnang ads

Saturday, November 19

my take on black pepper beef stir fry

Sorry no picture, I refuse to post a bad picture of the dish as I only use the camera on my handphone.

Ingredients:
Beef fillet - I slice the beef into thin strips, I like it this way because they will cook faster and easier to chew
2-3 cloves of garlic - minced
Cili padi - minced. Apparently, in English it's called bird's eye chilli, the amount of cili padi used is entirely up to you.
A bit of ginger - minced
1 onion - chopped into rings
Soy sauce
Oyster sauce
About 1 tbs of ground black pepper
1/2 cup of water
Salt to taste

You can also add in veggies, such as bell pepper/snow pea

Method:
Heat wok with medium heat, toss in minced garlic, ginger and cili padi. Cook them for awhile.
Toss in the beef, add in oil if necessary. Pour some water so that the beef is moist and cook until the water become almost dry.
Add ground black pepper, 1-2 tbs of oyster sauce, a bit soy sauce and salt.
Lastly, toss in onion rings and your choice of veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p