nuffnang ads

Wednesday, November 16

her diary his diary

So..today I had a quick chat on YM with papa bear. We seldom talk and always find ways to get in touch. I thought since we're in LDR, communication is crucial. At one point in our quick chat, he blurted how one of his female friend has a scandal with someone living in my neighbourhood. He added, his friend once asked if he would like to have a casual relationship with her. My response was, if he did or consider having a relationship with her behind my back, I won't confront him or listen to his explanation, I would just disappear from his life without trace and he won't ever hear one single news about me. I went on and on and told him what I would do and he just kept quiet. Suddenly, he gave me this link and I instantly felt embarrassed.




do click to enlarge

It's actually quite funny...how I babel about insecurity and all he did was gave me a link and let me figure out what he meant. He didn't say much because he knew that this small matter will go on and maybe will eventually turn to argument. It surprised me how he knew me that well, my heart melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated and i will try to reply them a.s.a.p